This post will be the last post for this assignment and through this whole journey of blogging I have actually learn something. I have learned that being journalism or blogger or a writer I have to think on the reader's perception to get a better understanding of what's the limitation of what should be written and what shouldn't be. According to Putnis and Petelin (1996), because writing and reading are intimately connected, it is essential for writers to understand how readers read, and to write in a reader-sensitive, reader-based way.
Besides that, blogging is a great way of sharing experience, discuss some issues with friends around the world, and also helps to educate me even better. Thus, blogging don't have to be always about personal but it may leads to everyday's issues.
References:
- Putnis P., Petelin R. 1996, Professional communication: principles and applications-Writing to Communicate, Prentice Hall, Sydney.
No comments:
Post a Comment