Saturday, June 11, 2011

Gameboy? Ps2? It's all about Mobile Gaming...

(Guardian.co.uk 2011)

Come and think of it, recently what most people are playing with? Gameboy? Ps2? Not any of that but iPhone and iPad is the latest trend for the now people. What's so awesome about both of it was their apps and that's what cause an 'I' product to cost so much. For me, when i come across both iPhone and iPad, the first thing I think of will be their Angry Birds which mean it's a gaming app. There's this article title 'Angry Birds: 200m downloads are the tip of the mobile gaming iceberg', which basically about half of all the iOS downloads are games. Between 50% and 75% of iPhone owners are playing games on their devices (Guardian.co.uk 2011).

(PCWorld 2010)

On my opinion, I think all this 'I' gadgets are produce for gamer lover or anyone who would want to try out all the apps which I'm one of it that will purchase just for the awesome application they have. Just because they have great application therefore it leads to viral marketing. According to marketingterms.com (2011), viral marketing is the marketing phenomenon that facilitates and encourages people to pass along a marketing message. For example, this Angry Birds game are going through the viral marketing because we can see or hear it that many people are actually talking about it about how this game is an addiction thus, that's how the message passes around from people to people. As this company who created Angry Birds is actually very well successful managing on it.


References:

No comments:

Post a Comment